NSK 35bd5020 Bearing
Kmi Slew Drives
Comprised of an inner ring, outer ring and rolling elements (in the form of balls or cylindrical rollers), the bearings effectively absorb and support axial and radial forces and the resulting tilting moments.
Kmi slewing drives offer significant design and performance advantages compared to their traditional pivot arrangement counterparts. Thin in section and sometimes made in diameters of a meter or more, slewing bearings resemble oversized aircraft control surface bearings. What sets them apart is a large inner diameter and compact design that simplifies the construction of the bearing and its segmented parts, facilitating more ease of use. While traditional slewing bearings are manufactured to mount on horizontal support structures, innovative designs, such as Kinematics', have produced slewing bearings that can also be used for vertical bearing arrangements.
Designed with an external worm gear arrangement, Kinematics slewing bearing drives facilitate the speed reduction, higher torque and rotational functions of heavy machinery. Applications include solar trackers, wind turbines, truck cranes, man lifts, utility equipment, hydraulic equipment attachments, oil tool equipment, tire handlers, digger derricks and automotive lifts.
- Tower Crane Slew Ring, Slewing Bearings Property Real Estate Construction
- 2.441 Inch | 62 Mill
- Excavator Swing Bearing Crane Slewing Bearing Cheap Slew Bearing Warranty 1 Year
- 1" Nominal Bore
- Tower Crane Slew Ring Slewing Bearings of Forging Ring
- SCHAEFFLER GROUP
- Gear Slewing Bearing Rings for Stiff Boom Crane
- 238000 lbf
- Excavator Swing Bearing Hitachi Slew Ring High Quality Slew Bearing
- 0.75 Inch | 19.05 Mi
- Excavator Slew Ring Single-Row Ball Slewing Bearings
- Tower Crane Slewing Ring Bearings Manufacturer
- 9.2500 in
- Non-Expansion Bearin
- Excavator Slewing Rings Crane Slewing Bearing
- -328 to 536 ºF
- 0.8750 in