NSK 35bd5020 Bearing
PSL bearing are compact units which combine the advantages of a slewing ring and a driving worm. They are the ideal solution for slow-running rotational devices which transmit a continuous or cyclical load. As standard, they come with a standardised connection for electric or hydraulic engines. Thanks to their compact design, our drive units are also characterised by high rigidity, which is advantageous for a variety of applications. Thus, they are used in mobile assembly platforms, hydraulic conveyor arms for lorries, small deck cranes, turntable ladders and wheel units for large gantry tanks for shipping containers.
thyssenkrupp rothe erde produces a wide range of psl slew drives. We offer the different dimension and construction series with straight or helical gearing, with an open or closed structure, as well as with screws and casing. We use different materials when manufacturing, based on the customer's requirements and operational conditions.
- Slewing Bearing Ring Standard Series Kd210 230.20.0500.013
- 2 Bolt Pillow Block
- Double Row | Double
- Slewing Bearing Slewing Ring for Ship, Wind Turbine, Excavator
- Single Row Ball Bear
- Excavator Case 9020 Slewing Ring, Swing Circle P/N: 150997A1
- 4 Bolt Square Flange
- Excavator Caterpillar Cat320c Slewing Bearing, Slewing Ring, Swing Circle
- AH309 (Specify bore)
- Excavator Hyundai R320LC-7 Slewing Bearing, Slewing Ring
- Excavator Kobelco Sk200 Slewing Bearing, Slewing Ring, Swing Circle
- 0 Inch | 0 Millimete