NSK 35bd5020 Bearing
Thin Section Open Bearing
We apply engineering experience and expertise to solve the world's most unique bearing challenges. The bearing is one of the most widely used thin section bearings in the world. thin bearing solutions save weight, create space, reduce friction, increase design flexibility, and provide excellent running accuracy.
In order to obtain low friction torque, high rigidity and good rotary precision, the steel ball with small outside diameter is used.The use of hollow shafts ensures lightweight and wiring space.Thin - wall bearing to achieve a very thin bearing section, but also to achieve miniaturization, lightweight products.The variety of products expands their range of USES.
The thin-walled 6700 and 6800 series have various dust cover forms, flanged forms, stainless steel forms, wide-width forms, etc.
Thin wall ring bearing is high precision, very quiet, and carrying capacity is very strong.There are three kinds of the ball bearing design, and extremely small, the cross section of most of the square.In these series, even larger shaft and bearing hole diameter, cross section also remain the same.These bearings so called cross section, etc.
- High Precision Crossed Roller Slewing Bearing
- Precision Ball Beari
- Slewing Bearing Ring Standard Series Kd210 230.20.0600.013
- Standard Stud
- Excavator Kobelco Sk210-8 Slewing Bearing, Slewing Ring, Swing Circle
- 0 Inch | 0 Millimete
- Assembly; Standard P
- Four Point Contact Slewing Bearings with External Gear Teeth
- 2 Metal Shields
- Excavator Sumitomo Sh350 Swing Circle, Slewing Bearing, Slewing Ring
- Hanger Unit Bearings
- Single Row | Spheric
- Cross Roller Cylindrical Bearing Nj2308
- Excavator Carterpillar Cat330/Cat330L Swing Circle, Slewing Bearing, Slewing Ring
- PT INTERNATIONAL