NSK 35bd5020 Bearing
Slew Drive Motor
Slewing drive bearings are usually found in application such as: wind turbines, heavy load transporters, solar trackers, harbor cranes, hydraulic equipment, crane steering mechanisms, automation systems, heavy load manipulators, yaw and pitch control tables.
The slewing drive is a gearbox that can safely hold radial and axial loads , as well as transmit a torque for rotating. The rotation can be in a single axis , or in multiple axes together. Slewing drives are made by manufacturing gearing,bearings, seals, housing, motor and other auxiliary components and assembling them into a finished gearbox.
Slewing drives function with standard worm technology, in which the worm on the horizontal shaft acts as the driver for the gear. The rotation of the horizontal screw turns a gear about an axis perpendicular to the screw axis. This combination reduces the speed of the driven member and also multiplies its torque; increasing it proportionally as the speed decreases.The speed ratio of shafts depends upon the relation of the number of threads on the worm to the number of teeth in the worm wheel or gear .
As technology has improved, more slewing drives are using hourglass worm technology, in which the worm is shaped to engage more teeth in the gear. This increased tooth engagement results in greater strength, efficiency and durability.
- Excavator Kato HD250se Swing Circle, Slewing Ring, Slewing Bearing
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING
- Swing Circle, Slewing Ring, Slewing Bearing for Excavator Liebherr 926
- Assembly; Standard P
- Excavator Komatsu PC220-7 Slewing Ring, Swing Circle, Slewing Bearing
- Excavator Carterpillar Cat374D Swing Circle, Slewing Bearing, Slewing Ring
- BEARINGS LIMITED
- BEARINGS LIMITED
- Excavator Hitachi Ex200 Slewing Ring, Swing Circle, Slewing Bearing
- Double Row | Extra H
- Slewing Bearing Ring with External Gear 231.21.0675.013
- Roller Bearings
- Slewing Bearing for Truck Crane Dongyang Ss1926
- REGAL BELOIT